Apply for an ERC Starting or Consolidator grant to carry out your ambitious scientific project in a Grenoble research laboratory!
For whom and why?
- You are a post-doctoral researcher or a young researcher between 2 and 12 years of experience since obtaining your PhD,
- You wish to set up or consolidate your research team in a Grenoble laboratory.
- You have an idea or an ambitious and risky approach that responds to scientific challenges or obstacles.
Join the Fostering Experience to maximise your chances!
The FOSTERING CLASS 2024 for ERC Starting and Consolidator grants is open:
In these courses, we will provide researchers with a good understanding of the following:
- Evaluation criteria and how to analyse them;
- How to write a competitive scientific proposal taking into account the specifics of the panel and the type of project;
- What makes an excellent IP according to the evaluators of the different fields/panels
We aim to improve your understanding of the overall evaluation process by explaining not only the expectations of the European Commission and the evaluators, but also by giving examples and tips on best practice.
After the course, we offer the possibility to discuss your CV and project idea for a GO/NO-GO evaluation.
Webinar 1: ERC – Focus on panel selection and evaluation criteria
24 April from 13:30 to 16:00 (Paris time, CEST) by video
Webinar 2: ERC – Focus on writing a winning application!
25 April from 13:30 to 16:00 (Paris time, CEST) by videoconference
Clinics: Focus on the CV and the idea
The envisaged slots that will be open during the webinars are : Wednesday 10/05/2023 between 09:00 – 17:00 & Thursday 11/05/2023 between 09:00 – 17:00
More information on the programme and free registration here: https://fsclass23mscapf.sciencesconf.org/